When I was a teacher we learned how to use a file folder for many different things, only some of which involved filing papers. 😆
One of those was as a wall pocket. Sure you can buy pre-made ones that are fancier, but what’s the fun in that! This will get the job done for practically free and I get to feel industrious at the same time. Woohoo!
1. Cut the bottom along the middle folds about 1” from each side.
2. Fold back the edge on the front flap on each side.
3. Fold that edge again, accordion style.
4. Staple front flap in place creating a pocket
5. Staple to wall or bulletin board as needed.
Similar to Facebook, only useful
This is a great place to find interesting pictures, quick little notes, and funny memes. Just like posts you would expect to find on social media. Only these posts are searchable by categories, making this page significantly more useful for reference during a project. Or, just if you don't want to get sucked into the never-ending time-sucking vacuum of the Book of Face. Whichever.
Of course, you can get updates by following us on Facebook too. If you are "in" to that sort of thing.